Monday, July 11, 2011

Croatia...who knew...

It has been a long long time since the last update and so much has happened! A quick recap of each city. Amsterdam was amaying and the best part for me was sitting bz the river sipping some beer, listening to a couple plazing music and interacting with all the boaters going by. Berlin was cut short because of train issues but it was one of my favorite places. We took a tour that was extremely informative and we saw some places we wouldnt have found other wise like the spot where Hitler killed himself in 1945. Prague was super fun! We partied with our American friends for the 4th of July and met some amazing people. Vienna was a beautiful city and even though we were tired for the first day and a half we had a great time and I guess Alan didnt want to leave because he made us miss the train! And Dubravnik....Dubravnik is unbelieveable! It took Alan, Emma and I 29 hours to make it here but it was well worth it! Croatia is by far the most beautiful place I have ever been and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic sea has been so relaxing. We have debated canceling other parts of the trip so we can staz here a while but we will see if that happens in the next couple of days. The only problem is that my bedit card was swallowed by an ATM in Zagreb so I have no way of getting money out but hopefully that changes very soon! I dont have much time on the computer but I am excited to tell everyone the stories of all our adventures when I can!

1 comment:

  1. We have discussed cancelling other parts of the journey so we can have some time but staz here we will see if this happens in the next few days.

    Paramount Hotel

    ReplyDelete