Friday, June 24, 2011

From Paris with Love

The view sure is great from high atop the Eiffel Tower! We spent the day climbing the over 600 stairs just to reach the half way point then took an elevator to the top! It was amazing looking down at the entire city of Paris and spying the Louvre, Notre Dame (Which we were visiting the day before and blew me away) and every other amazing feature of this beautiful city. I am unable to post pictures right now but you can take my word that its beautiful here.

The best thing I have done so far has been a kayaking and snorkeling excusrsion I took with Jonny, Alan, Brenna and Lilly a new addition to our group while we were in Barcelona and now Paris. We tok kayaks out on the Mediteranian and went snorkeling in the coves. It was an amazing trip and the best part was the water is so salty you dont even need to swim the water just holds you up!

Everyone is having a great time and the things I could talk about are endless! I want to write so much more but there is always something going on here. I have to get ready for dinner and then a exploration of the local night life here in Paris!

1 comment:

  1. Paris is my one of the favourite destination for travelling. Eiffel Tower is the best attraction in parish when i go with my partner.

    Paramount Hotel

    ReplyDelete