Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Updated Itinerary...Croatia? Croatia!


With just one week until we arrive in Portugal our itinerary is finalized! Because half of the group will be separating with a few weeks remaining, Emma to Greece and Jonny and Erik to unknown lands, we decided to make some changes to the rest of the trip. Katie mentioned to me that she had heard nothing but good things about a spot in Croatia called Dubrovnik.  To be honest I couldn't point out Croatia on a map much less think I would ever want to go there. I trusted Katie's judgement and when I got home and searched for Dubrovnik I couldn't have been happier! Dubrovnik is a an old port city packed full of maritime history. It has quickly become one of the places I am most looking forward to visiting. When I mentioned Croatia to my parents my Dad said they recently involved in hostel actions with neighboring countries he scared my Mom quite a bit but after some research all nerves have been calmed!

So the cities we will be visiting over our 42 days in Europe will be:

  1. Lisbon, Portugal
  2. Barcelona, Spain
  3. Paris, France
  4. Amsterdam, Netherlands
  5. Berlin, Germany 
  6. Prague, Czech Rep.
  7. Vienna, Austria
  8. Dubrovnik, Croatia
  9. Cinque Terra, Italy
  10. Florence, Italy
  11. Rome, Italy

1 comment:

  1. We have discussed cancelling other parts of the journey so we can have some time but staz here we will see if this happens in the next few days. I am planning my next trip in Croatia.

    Paramount Hotel

    ReplyDelete